Support Forum
 Barrett's Support Forum :Barrett's Support Forum :Support Forum
Message Icon Topic: INS. Post Reply Post New Topic
jcombs99

Online Status: Offline
Quote jcombs99 Replybullet Topic: INS.
    Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:11pm
Hi Folks
    I don't know if your health care system is better for the common man or the US care is .But I can get quick actess IF need be (fundo 3 weeks total ).I'll be running out of my regular ins. at the end of the month .But because I had high grade barettes and I'm 53 years old NO one wants to insure me .I found a high risk pool from my state and will be getting about the same ins .The price will be $800 per month which will includ a drug card too .That with my hospital bills it will $300 dollars a week to start then the living bills.I will retire in 15 months then they should go down to $100 a month .
Like I said I don't know which is better but I though you shoud know the US ins. isn't CHEAP OR FREE .
Thank God I found ins.

Take care JEFFREY
IP IP Logged
chrisrob
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote chrisrob Replybullet Posted: 11 May 2010 at 10:00am
Hi Jeffrey,

I'm glad we have our NHS and we don't have to rely on providing our own health insurance.
I don't understand why so many Americans were opposed to Obama's health care reforms. They hopefully will address this problem?

Granted, our NHS isn't as good as it could be and we may have to wait longer for treatment but, whereas we do have the option of paying to go privately or take out separate health insurance policies, in most cases the NHS system works.

Chris
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version