Barrett's Oesophagus
 Barrett's Support Forum :Barrett's Support Forum :Barrett's Oesophagus
Message Icon Event: New too all this - Event Date: 15áNová2019 Post Reply Post New Topic
dangooner93

Online Status: Offline
Quote dangooner93 Replybullet Calendar Event: New too all this
    Posted: 15áNová2019 at 12:21pm
Hi everyone this is my story back in February i was at work and out of nowhere came this dizzy feeling it went and come back again then my heart started pounding i honestly thought i was gunna die.
Went to a n e and they checked my heart with no findings. This then happened again 3-4 more times within a week and was worse after eating and lieing down. Since then i have lost 20 kilo in weight had pale coloured stools dark urine etc etc iv had 2 ct scans 2 mri and they cant find what is wrong with me the only thing they found is barretts im not to sure what the grading was but they said see u in a year so cant be to bad. My life is hell atm as im covinced iv got pancreatic cancer but no bloods have come up nothing on any scan apart from the barretts im still having night sweats too. Some people are saying that coz i was scared about the initial thing in February my body is stuck in a fight or flight mode and i cant seem to snap out of it. Im currently on 40 mg of Omeprazole a day but i still get indigestion im also on sertraline for my low moods and anxiety. Sometimes with my barrets i find it uncomfortable to swallow but food seems to go down ok my body is just not digesting it . Can anyone shed any light on this horrible situation.
IP IP Logged
chrisrob
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote chrisrob Replybullet Posted: 15áNová2019 at 1:28pm
Acid reflux can mimic heart attack. The vagus nerve passing next to the oesophagus through the hiatus in the diaphragm can be irritated by any unusual reactions in the oesophagus and send messages seeming to come from anywhere in the thorax.
If your symptoms are worse when lying down after food, it's due to reflux.
Pale stools are usually a sign of high fat content.
IP IP Logged
truthfreesall

Quote truthfreesall Replybullet Posted: 16áNová2019 at 6:28pm
Look into "Pots": https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/16560-postural-orthostatic-tachycardia-syndrome-pots

see if this sounds like something that you can possibly ask your Doctor about.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version