Barrett's Oesophagus
 Barrett's Support Forum :Barrett's Support Forum :Barrett's Oesophagus
Message Icon Topic: Another endoscopy.... Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
jcombs99

Online Status: Offline
Quote jcombs99 Replybullet Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 3:45pm
RT
   Theirs a LINK on Chris BW website for John Hopkins you will LOVE it there . I mean it's a nice place for like thinking people .

Cheers

HGD Jeff
IP IP Logged
teacher man

Online Status: Offline
Quote teacher man Replybullet Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 9:05pm
Scary......I got an email with my biopsy results. Boy, it took a long time to open the attachment . I almost closed it and called them because I was so nervous. What would I do if I got another Barrett's confirmation. Oh the sadness . However, I am Barrett's free. YEA!!!!!
The doc did mention in the report that I have mild inflammation in my esophagus . I will be seeing him next Thursday.     I suspect my inflammation could be due to the years of acid reflux and it's still in state of healing? Although it could be happening because I lowered my dosage to once per day. Either way, I have never felt better. All my pain in my zyphoid process went away this week. I could have been punishing myself with too much green leafy vegetables when my body was not used to any green stuff.   I have stopped but will slowly reintroduce it and see how it goes.   I still juice in the afternoon and have really watched myself closely to see if I am refluxing but am not with juicing. Blending might be different??
So happy today. I can continue to move along my road to recovery.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version