World Journal of Epidemiology and Cancer Prevention.
Barrett's Oesophagus Campaign wish to congratulate Dr Christine Caygill, Epidemiologist, who is the Registrar to UKBOR (United Kingdom Barrett's Oesophagus Registry) and who has been associated with BOC since it was founded in 1999, for her appointment as Editor-in-Chief of the new World Journal of Epidemiology and cancer Prevention.
The full notice reads as follows:
World Journal Of Epidemiology and Cancer Prevention
Submit your articles online http://npplweb.com/wjecp/
This short note is to introduce to you the “World Journal Of Epidemiology and Cancer Prevention” a new peer reviewed online open access journal published by NPPL. This is a new initiative in open access publishing providing open access to readers at break even cost to authors. The details of the journal are below.
I take this opportunity to invite you to contribute a commentary / review / original article on topic of your choice. This journal is currently offering a fast peer review and publication within 2-3 weeks.
We look forward to hear from you and working with you in future.
Dr. Christine Caygill,
- Dr. Theodore M. Brasky, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, USA
- Dr. Lynnette R. Ferguson, Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre, Auckland, New Zealand
- Dr. Carolyn J. Heckman, Cancer Prevention and Control Program, Philadelphia, USA
- Dr. Ping Yuan, Fujian Province Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Fuzhou, China
- Dr. Usha Dutta, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, India
- Dr. Yunxian Yu, Hangzhou, China
- Dr. Chia-Hung Kao, Taichung, Taiwan, ROC
- Dr. Bharat Rekhi, Mumbai, India
- Dr. Zhi-Jiang Zhang, Shanghai, China
- Dr. H. Dean Hosgood, III, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
- Dr. Mridula Shukla, Varanasi, India,
Aim and Scope
World Journal Of Epidemiology and Cancer Prevention will provide essential requirement for anyone who needs to keep up to date with epidemiological advances and new developments throughout the world, will encourage research, leadership and application of epidemiology of communicable and non-communicable disease:
- Will evaluate all aspect of epidemiology
- Will publish original research and material concerned with study and improvement of epidemiological research worldwide
- Will aim all both fellow epidemiologist and those who use , epidemiological data
World Journal of Epidemiology and Cancer Prevention 2012, 1:1 (Monday, February 06, 2012)